Are you eager to learn more about Valuations and meet with Deloitte and BDO?
Join the Valuation days!
Participants will receive an official certificate from participation in the seminar organized by Training the Street after attending both of the two days.
The Valuation is a training event that teaches the fundamentals of popular valuation techniques used by investment banks and includes a workshop and informal activity with Deloitte and BDO.
The Valuation training will be organized by Training the Street. Training The Street is the industry leader in providing instructor-led courses in Financial Modeling and Corporate Valuation. These courses are taught at Investment Banks, business schools, and universities around the world, like Harvard, INSEAD, and New York University. TTS is the gold-standard for teaching the fundamentals of finance.
This Corporate Valuation is a full day of instruction, exercises and Q&A. Topics covered include:
- Overview of valuation methodologies & key concepts
- Public comparables analysis
- Acquisition comparables analysis
- Discounted cash flow analysis
- Imputing valuation ranges
- Merger Consequences
- Leveraged Buyout Analysis
- Sources of public information
During the second day, two corporate finance houses, Deloitte and BDO will be testing your valuation skills during their workshops. This gives you the opportunity to excel and impress them with your knowledge and at the same time get familiar with their Advisory and M&A departments. Both days will be organized online and include a surprise that will be sent to your home!
The deadline to apply is the 21st of February and you will receive more information on the 24th of February.
Make sure that your CV is uploaded under your account and that your address is correct to send some packages to.
This event is open to Dutch-speaking students only.
- Location: Online
- Application deadline: 21st of February
- Enrollment: participate on two days in order to receive a certificate
- Selection process: CV
- 2nd of March: 09:00h - 13:00h.
- 3th of March: 09:00h - 12:00h & 13:00h - 17:00h.