Asset Management Tour
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work at an investment firm that manages billions of euros? How do asset managers go about investing these enormous amounts of money? What are the drivers behind these large investment decisions?
What is it like to work at an investment firm that manages billions of euros? How do asset managers invest these enormous amounts of money they have under management? And what are the drivers behind these large investment decisions?
During the Asset Management Tour, 20-25 students meet various asset managers in a two-day event held in Amsterdam and The Hague. The programme consists of strategic investment cases and interactive investment games. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to meet the employees in an informal manner during lunches and dinners to explore the world of asset management to a greater extent. Accommodation in Amsterdam is arranged for the participants.
The Asset Management Tour is collaboration between the Financial Study associations of Rotterdam (FSR) and Amsterdam (FSA). The Asset Management Tour is a perfect event for to get an in-depth view in the world of Asset Management.
Who are we looking for
This project is designed for students from all backgrounds in the final stage of their Bachelor or Master’s study. All students with an interest in Asset Management can apply via our website. Fluency in Dutch is not required.
Wednesday 31st October:
– Inhouseday & dinner at APG
Thursday 1st of November:
– Presentation & lunch at CBRE Global Investors
– Inhouseday & dinner at NN Investment Partners
Friday 2nd of November:
– Inhouseday & lunch at PGB Pensioendiensten
– Inhouseday & drink at Van Lanschot Kempen
- Event period: October 31st - November 2nd
- Number of participants: 20-25 students
- Location: In-house moments in Amsterdam and The Hague.
- Target group: BSc 3 and MSc students with an interest in Asset Management.
- Application deadline: TBA
- Selection process: CV