Asset Management Tour
What is it like to work at an investment firm that manages billions of euros? How do asset managers invest these enormous amounts of money they have under management? And what are the drivers behind these large investment decisions?
During the Asset Management Tour, 20-25 students meet various asset managers in a two-day event held in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague. The programme consists of strategic investment cases and interactive investment games. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to meet the employees in an informal manner during lunches and dinners to explore the world of asset management to a greater extent.
The Asset Management Tour is collaboration between the Financial Study associations of Amsterdam (FSA) and Rotterdam (FSR). The Asset Management Tour is a perfect event for to get an in-depth view in the world of Asset Management.
- Event period: April 9th - 13th
- Number of participants: 20-25 students
- Location: In-house moments in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague.
- Target group: BSc 3 and MSc students with an interest in Asset Management.
- Application deadline: TBA
- Selection process: CV
- This event is open for both Dutch and International students.