CANCELLED: London Finance Tour
Every year a selected group of 20 students gets the opportunity to explore one of world’s largest financial metropolises. The London Finance Tour (LFT) consists of numerous in-house days in both the Netherlands and in London. For students with an interest in finance this trip offers the possibility to experience the international differences within corporate business styles.
The participants will visit a broad range of companies: banks, financial institutions and the providers of corporate services. The LFT provides a combination of formal as well as informal activities. The different in-house days offer students the chance to work out real life cases, often combined with an informal drink reception. This way the participants can meet and speak with the company employees in an informal manner.
- Event period:
- Netherlands: April 3rd, 7th and 16th. The two in-housedays and the on campus workshop will take place in the afternoon.
- London: May 4th-7th
- Number of participants: 20
- Location: London, UK
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in the financial world.
- Application deadline: March 22nd
- Selection process: CV & Interview
- The required participation fee for this event is €179. This includes travel, accommodation, meals, excursions, etc.
- Please note that the applications are open to Dutch speaking students only.