Big Data X Finance Conference
To sign up for this event, log in to your account (members) or fill in this form (non-members): https://forms.gle/dEZiqjvwn3dsxSLj9
Are you eager to learn about what the world of Big Data has to offer you, with a special focus on Finance? Then the 'Big Data X Finance Conference' might be the perfect event for you to orientate, or to gain more knowledge in the way companies in different sectors use Big Data to grow their business.
In the past 20 years, the importance of data within companies has increased enormously. Due to new different kinds of technologies, making it possible to collect and process vast amounts of data, lots of companies have created entire departments focussing on Big Data. Due to these rapid developments, understanding what these companies do with the data they collect, and how they use this data to support their business processes and finances is advantageous.
In this year's edition, ABN AMRO, Unilever, and Districon will be discussing the way they have integrated and plan to integrate Big Data in their business processes, with a focus on Finance. The companies will be answering questions, as:
- How do you use Big Data in your business processes?
- How do you use Big Data with regards to your financial practices?
- What development regarding Big Data within your company have you experienced in the past years?
- What projects regarding Big Data are currently running within your company?
- What kind of background do you need to become a Big Data employee within your company?
If you are interested in attending this event, which will take place on January 20th, from 16:30 to 18:00, please make sure to buy a (free) ticket on this page. One day before the event, on the 19th of January, we will send you the link to attend the event. We look forward to seeing you at our first event in 2021!