Corporate Finance Competition
The FSR Corporate Finance Competition is known as one of the most prestigious corporate finance events in the Netherlands. This year’s 15th edition of the Corporate Finance Competition (CFC) is organized in cooperation with ABN AMRO, Rabobank, Van Lanschot Kempen, and ING.
The Corporate Finance Competition is a two-day event at a luxurious country estate. During the event, students will get acquainted with corporate finance by solving different cases guided by the hosting companies. Participants will be offered the opportunity to get a better insight in the issues related to corporate finance, learn more about the world of corporate finance, develop their presentation skills and broaden their network. Besides that, it will be possible to get to know the companies in an informal manner during the lunch, drinks and dinner. This year’s CFC will take place at February 6th and 7th. Participation is free and includes staying a night in this luxurious hotel.
So are you motivated, competitive and interested in Corporate Finance? Participation is free so sign up now by uploading your CV and registering via our website. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event period: February 6th and 7th
- Number of participants: 20
- Location: Duin & Kruidberg Country Estate
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in finance and investment banking
- Application deadline: January 21st at 23:59
- Selection process: CV
- Please note that the application for this event is only open to Dutch speaking students.