Crash Course: "Being a Financial Advisor (for Shell) during a crisis"
About the Crash Course
In the current situation, many companies face financial challenges. How do multinationals anticipate on this crisis and adapt in order to stay ahead of the competition?
In this online crash course on "Being a Financial Advisor (for Shell) during a crisis", financial advisors working at Shell will give insights by focusing on 3 elements:
- Customer segments and credit;
- Managing the Shell group cashflows;
- What happens to investment decisions in a time of crisis?
The crash course will be taught by 3 panel members from various teams: credit, business-advisor, and global. Firstly, they will give brief lead-ins before opening a forum for discussion and Q&As.
About the Panel
- Hans van Tuyll
- Finance Director Shell Netherlands Refineries Pernis
- Topic: “Being finance manager of a refinery”
- Eva Markerink
- Commercial Finance Advisor Trading & Supply
- Topic: “The hunt for storage space and dynamics in trading”
- Emma Koster
- Finance Advisor Trading & Supply DACH and Energy Transition
- Topic: “How to help manage group cashflow by changing complete plan for exploration”
- Event period: June 30th, 15:30 - 17:00
- Target group: Third-year bachelor and master students with an interest in the financial world.
- Application deadline: June 28th, 23:59
- No selection process
- Note: As a participant you are strongly encouraged to switch on your camera, to foster participation. You are also able to ask questions directly to the speakers or via the chat function.