The European Finance Tour | London
Every year a selected group of 20 ambitious students from the Erasmus University gets the opportunity to explore one of Europe’s financial metropolises. This year we will visit London, the financial heart of Europe. The European Finance Tour consists of numerous in-house days in both the Netherlands and abroad. For students with an interest in finance this trip offers the possibility to experience the international differences within corporate business styles.
During the EFT you will get the opportunity to visit a broad range of companies: banks, financial institutions and the providers of corporate services. The participating companies will offer you the chance to work out real-life cases, often combined with an informal drink reception during which you can speak with the company employees in an informal manner. Besides the company visits you will also have some free time to explore the city of London and we will host several fun activities with the EFT group.
During the European Finance Tour 2019 we will visit the following companies. You can read more about them in their profiles by clicking the links below!
The participation costs for the whole trip are 200 euro, this includes: all travel expenses, hotel, breakfast, lunch, dinner and fun activities!
- Event period: May 7th-10th
- Number of participants: 20
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in the financial world.
- Application deadline: March 31st 23:59
- Selection process: CV & Interview
- Please note that the applications are open to Dutch speaking students only.