KPMG - On-campus workshop
KPMG is a place for talents with a wide range of varying competencies. Together with your team you take on challenges and solve complex issues. Are you analytical, entrepreneurial, curious and true teamplayer? Do you have an university degree which is technical, analytical or financially related? Join the KPMG on-campus workshop.
The KPMG case focuses on a financial institution. In the aftermath of the financial crisis much has changed. Banks and insurers have to adapt to the increasing regulations, the changing customer wishes, the digital world and the new competition. During the case you will be a part of the KPMG Strategy & Operations FS team. This team focuses on customers in the financial sector. During the case you will help a customer by solving a strategic problem and translating this into the business and operating model.
- Open to Dutch speaking students only
- Event period: November 21st
- Number of participants: 20-25
- Location: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students
- Application deadline: November 25th
- Selection process: CV