International Banking Cycle
Participation in the International Banking Cycle 2019 will give you a direct insight into Investment Banking and could become the start of your career at one of the world's leading Investment Banks!
During the International Banking Cycle 2019, leading Investment Banks will give workshops, presentations and interviews. In order to participate in the workshop you will have to apply on the website. The selection of the participants for the workshops will be done by the banks themselves. Students who impressed the banks the most during the workshop will be invited for interviews during the next day. The presentations and drinks are open to all students who are interested and will give a unique opportunity to experience the firm's culture.
For more information regarding time tables, participating banks and former internship stories, please visit www.bankingcycle.com.
- Event period: TBA
- Number of participants: 20-30 students per participating bank
- Location: Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Amsterdam
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in finance and banking
- Application deadline: See www.bankingcycle.com
- Enrollment*: Separate application for each bank, first deadline TBA
- Selection process: CV
*For more information and subscription, visit the website www.bankingcycle.com.