International Banking Cycle
Participation in the International Banking Cycle 2018 will give you a direct insight into Investment Banking and could become the start of your career at one of the world's leading Investment Banks!
During the International Banking Cycle 2018, leading Investment Banks will give workshops, presentations and interviews. In order to participate in the workshop you will have to apply on the website. The selection of the participants for the workshops will be done by the banks themselves. Students who impressed the banks the most during the workshop will be invited for interviews during the next day. The presentations and drinks are open to all students who are interested and will give a unique opportunity to experience the firm's culture.
On the 13th and 14th of September Careerstarters will kick off this cycle with an E-assessment training. This training will prepare you for the selection process including interviews and assessments that are used by investment banks. This session is open to all students and is a perfect preparation for a potential career in banking.
For more information regarding time tables, participating banks and former internship stories, please visit www.bankingcycle.com.
- Event period: 13 September – 2 October
- Number of participants: 20-30 students per participating bank
- Location: Erasmus University Rotterdam, University of Amsterdam
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in finance and banking
- Application deadline: See www.bankingcycle.com
- Enrollment*: Separate application for each bank, first deadline 9th of September
- Selection process: CV
*For more information and subscription, visit the website www.bankingcycle.com.