The International Research Project
The International Research Project (IRP) committee organizes one of the biggest events of the FSR, a two week consultancy trip to a far-away destination. The project takes place both in the Netherlands and abroad.
The IRP starts in December 2017 with trainings in the Netherlands. These trainings will teach you skills that will not only help you during the project but will contribute to your professional and personal development as well. During the project you will put your theoretical knowledge into practice. The IRP offers you the opportunity to work at a high level in a fast-moving economy and it provides a valuable learning experience during your studies.
In July the team of 20 students travels to an international destination to provide professional consultancy services to international companies. This year we will be visiting Vietnam for our consultancy projects.
Prior to the trip the participants are offered company visits and master classes. Besides this, the teams conduct desk research in The Netherlands. During the trip the group is divided in four teams, each team conducts their own individual research for an international company. The students will work on their research project during the international visit and will conclude it with a final presentation in the Netherlands.
Besides the IRP there will be time to explore other aspects of the destination, since we also offer the opportunity to continue your travels before returning to the Netherlands. Furthermore, you will enjoy the country to the fullest in the weekends.
The application for the upcoming IRP will be open until November 19 2017. Send a motivation letter, your CV and anonymous CV to email@example.com
If you have any questions do not hesitate to come by our office at H14-06 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event period: December 2017 - August 2018 (with an average of 8 hours per week)
- Period abroad: To be announced
- Number of participants: 15 students, 3 committee members and 2 board members
- Location: Vietnam
- Costs: 500,- euros
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in finance or accounting
- Application deadline: November 19th 23:59
- Selection process: CV, motivation letter and an interview
- *Please note that the application for this event is only open for Dutch speaking students.