FSR | London Finance Tour
Every year a selected group of 20 ambitious students gets the opportunity to explore one of Europe’s financial metropolises, London. The London Finance Tour consists of numerous in-house days, workshops, presentations, etc. For students with an interest in finance, this trip offers the possibility to experience the international differences in corporate business styles.
During the LFT you will get the opportunity to visit a broad range of companies: banks, financial institutions, and the providers of corporate services. The participating companies will offer you the chance to work out real-life cases, often combined with an informal drink reception during which you can speak with the company employees in an informal manner. During the week we will go to companies such as Macquarie Group, Sony, ABN AMRO, Roodhals Capital, and Privium. Besides the company visits you will also have some free time to explore the city of London and we will host several fun activities with the LFT group.
Please note that from the 9th until the 13th of May interviews will be held, during which you can elaborate on your motivation and CV.
- Event period: 29th of May till the 2nd of June.
- Number of participants: 20
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Target group: Third-year bachelor's and master's students with an interest in the financial world.
- Application deadline: Sunday the 8th of May 23.59
- Selection process: CV & Interview
- Costs: 200 EUR