European Finance Tour
Every year a selected group of 20 students gets the opportunity to explore one of Europe’s financial metropolises. The European Finance Tour (EFT) consists of numerous in-house days in both the Netherlands and abroad. For students with an interest in finance this trip offers the possibility to experience the international differences within corporate business styles.
Some of the past destinations are Milan, Istanbul, Zurich and Frankfurt. The participants visited a broad range of companies: banks, financial institutions and the providers of corporate services. The EFT provides a combination of formal as well as informal activities. The different in-house days offer students the chance to work out real life cases, often combined with an informal drink reception. This way the participants can meet and speak with the company employees in an informal manner.
- Event period: May
- Number of participants: 20
- Location: TBA
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in the financial world.
- Application deadline: TBA
- Selection process: CV & Interview
- Please note that the applications are open to Dutch speaking students only.