Corporate Finance Competition
The FSR Corporate Finance Competition is one of the most prestigious corporate finance events in the Netherlands. Last year’s 16thedition of the Corporate Finance Competition (CFC) was organized in cooperation with ABN AMRO, Rabobank, Van Lanschot Kempen, and ING.
The Corporate Finance Competition is a two-day event at a luxurious country estate. During the event, students will get acquainted with corporate finance by solving different cases guided by the hosting companies. Participants will be offered the opportunity to get a better insight into the issues related to corporate finance, learn more about the world of corporate finance, develop their presentation skills and broaden their network. Furthermore, it will be possible to get to know the companies in an informal manner during the lunch, drinks and dinner. Participation is free of charge and includes informal drinks, dinner with the partners and accommodation.
Are you motivated, competitive and interested in Corporate Finance? Sign up now by uploading your CV on our website. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
- Event period: TBA
- Number of participants: 20
- Location: Duin & Kruidberg Country Estate
- Target group: Third year bachelor and master students with an interest in Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions and Investment Banking
- Application deadline: TBA
- Selection process: CV
- Please note that this event is only open to Dutch-speaking students.