Data management & Reporting expert (Retail)
We are looking for a full time Data Management and Reporting expert who enjoys exploring and unveiling new insights from our ever growing data collection. In this role you’ll analyze our data quality, find answers to a wide range of questions, and least but not least you’ll be a key assistant of our investor reporting processes. You’ll perform all these tasks by making use of data, your creativity and problem solving skills.
You’ll be a player in our daily data management tasks, and as such be acting as data steward,
reporting analyst and data analyst with a focus on mortgages. With your team members you’ll bring our reporting and data visualization skills to the next level.
Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Retail Bank?
NIBC is focused on its clients’ most decisive financial moments. NIBC is a relatively small bank with a very dynamic and informal culture. Within the Retail Banking business unit the Data management & Reporting team is responsible for data management and reporting services for our mortgage and savings business line.
Data and Reporting has 5 employees and has been recently set up to streamline our Retail Banking data management and reporting responsibilities. The team members have a wide range of skills and backgrounds and would like to welcome a new colleague to expand our data & reporting services abilities.
If you feel happy working in a diverse team, acting with a service-oriented mindset, and like a daily purposive deep dive in our data in order to serve our customers and investors, we invite you to consider this role.
What will you do?
- Analyzing data quality, monitor our product data and participate in our investor reporting services
- Preparation of product performance reports
- Follow up questions from our international investors on our reporting services.
- Follow up on data requests from the business teams (E.g. marketing & sales)
- Support in several key administrative processes of the Retail Bank
- Developing and continuously improving new reports and dashboards for a wide range of business stakeholders.
- Further develop an agile way of working within the Data & Reporting team
- Visit and follow up on questions from our international investors
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience for a junior / analyst position. 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience for a medior / associate position.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Native / fluent Dutch and good English communication skills
- Experience with Excel and the ambition to work with data modelling software (E.g. Business Objects, VBA)
- Experience with administrative processes;
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and data quality
- Competencies: analytical, problem solving skills, team player
- Ability to execute tasks under time constraints
- The role requires physical presence at our head office for most of the time (The Hague)
Nice to have
- Experience with development, implementation and management of modern BI technologies and tooling
- Experience with finance and control reporting processes will be helpful. The focus of the team is reporting product sales and performance data
- Knowledge and experience with agile way of working
- Interest in financial / banking business domains, processes, products and services (preferably knowledge and experience retail mortgages data)
- A new, varied position within an enthusiastic and experienced team in a challenging environment.
- Opportunity to make a difference where you can see the direct impact of your work for the growing mortgage portfolio. This is the benefit of a smaller dynamic firm where you will not work on a small piece of a huge puzzle within a big corporation.
- A competitive salary and supplementary employment conditions package.
- Possibilities for future growth within the organization and potentially participate in the NIBC Talent program.
- Yearly budget is available for knowledge and experience through training and education
Our purpose is to make a difference at decisive moments for our clients. The inventiveness of our solutions often determines our ability to do this. And inventive ideas arise from diverse teams. We are therefore looking for people with different profiles and who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our culture. To increase our professionalism we also focus on giving each other continuous feedback. A high performance culture can only be sustained with talented individuals who are always ready to take the next step to grow.
What will you get?
NIBC is a relatively small bank with a very dynamic and informal culture. You will have a direct impact on both the bank and its clients. Being a data management & reporting expert at NIBC will give you substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to senior management and enable you to understand how the bank works. This is a unique opportunity in which you can best showcase your talents. Furthermore we nurture our entrepreneurial and inventive culture by providing modern flexible devices and working spaces. You can therefore work where and when you want which improves your performance and work-life balance.
Application/ Further information
Applications can only be submitted via our website. The 'apply' button will take you directly to the Quick Apply page. Here you can upload your CV. The system immediately extracts the necessary information from your CV. Please note that further on in the application form you will have the possibility to upload more documents. Don't forget to add your motivation letter. Instead of a motivation letter you can choose to make a 2-minute video outlining your motivation. An assessment may be part of the application procedure. For more information about the procedure you may contact the HRInfodesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31(0)70 3429669. For more information about the position please contact the teamlead Mark van der Meulen, email@example.com