SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Consultant
Who are you?
- You are ready for a new challenge in a Technology team. You want to learn, share what you know, expand your network and get the most out of yourself and your colleagues.
- You have an academic degree (Master’s) and extra training show that you are constantly working to improve yourself.
- You enjoy the challenge of taking the lead in new technological developments and converting them into real-world solutions for clients that help them get ahead.
- You find the opportunity to work with international clients interesting and are prepared to work on projects abroad.
- You are interested in SAP trends in technology and have the drive to make a difference with your team.
- You are capable of empathising with colleagues and stakeholders and appreciate what others bring to the table.
- You enjoy working in a team, whether that is with a client, your own team or with PwC’s partners and you welcome different ideas and perspectives as input.
- You are innovative, enterprising and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
You also meet the following requirements:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. A knowledge of Dutch and German is an advantage.
- You are highly motivated.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have an affinity with technology and innovation.
- You are socially adept and have excellent communication skills
- You are a good team player.
What does the job involve?
As a SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Consultant, you will work for and with clients in a multidisciplinary team and/or apply your expertise in IT to challenging and complex transformation and other assignments. You will frequently be a member of an international project team. Your passion for SAP and technology will allow you to help your clients, many of them international firms, leverage added value from their technology.
What are we offering?
We are offering you the opportunity to be part of an inspiring team that works for the most prestigious organisations in the Netherlands and internationally.
In addition, a job with PwC comes with a generous employee benefits package that gives you ample room to grow and work and live flexibly:
- You will have excellent opportunities to receive training to stay on top of the latest developments in your field.
- You will have the opportunity to work in international teams and train internationally, or even to work abroad.
- You will have ample opportunity for promotion both in the Netherlands and internationally.
- You will have an outstanding package of employee and fringe benefits, including a partly non-contributory pension and 32 days of holiday leave a year.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit in with the profile?
We would like to receive the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- Grade list(s) Bachelor and Master.
Note: Your resume can be uploaded in the first step of the application form. You can upload the other documents (grades and cover letter) all together, in the third step of the application form. Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then switch with Gabriëlla Brussé, our recruiter via email@example.com; 088 792 23 55