Junior Holding Controller
Who are we?
Amsterdam Commodities N.V. (Acomo) is the holding company of an international group of companies active in the worldwide sourcing, processing, trading, packaging and distribution of natural food products and ingredients. The Group operates in more than 90 countries and employs more than 600 people. The activities of the Group are carried out by Acomo’s subsidiaries in four segments: ‘Spices and Nuts’, ‘Edible Seeds’, ‘Tea’ and ‘Food Ingedients’.
We strive to realize sustainable returns for our shareholders. Acomo shares have been traded on Euronext Amsterdam since 1908 (ticker: Acomo).
What might be in for you?
The Acomo holding organization is based in Rotterdam. The holding focusses on monitoring and analysing the overall business performance, external filing and reporting, tax and treasury, CSR, business development and strategy. The holding organization currently consists of 7 people.
This team is looking for an ambitious, assertive and hands-on new team player. She/he will be coached on the diverse aspects by the various specialists.
In your role you will be(come) responsible for:
- Manage and maintain the financial reporting tool of the holding and its subsidiaries
- Optimize consolidation and reporting process
- Perform and manage monthly consolidation and reporting activities
- Support the process of (semi-)Annual reporting and related external information
- Maintaining the administration of the holding entities
- Monitor, control and report on, the costs and budget of the Holding
- Assist with Corporate Income Tax return for Dutch fiscal unity
- Support the process of optimizing the business control focus regarding the group and its subsidiaries
What would you bring to us?
- Master (or in final year) in Accounting and/or Finance
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Strong planning skills
- IT savvy
- Creative but result oriented
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- English : good (written and spoken)
- Dutch : good (written and spoken)
What do we offer you?
Next to working with a nice small team and Board exposure, our labour conditions are in line with market conditions. On-going education is stimulated (e.g. Post-Master study RC or RA) and we will be looking with the right candidate how this can be organized.