Forfaiting and Secondary Loan Trading
- Credit Europe Bank
For this entry position within our Forfaiting & Secondary Loan Trading Department, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the Emerging Markets and wants to build a career in international banking.
- Purchasing of trade finance and loan products from Financial Institutions
- Trading of such transactions with the secondary market counterparts.
- Frequent contact and communication with counterparts from around the world to discuss matters of mutual cooperation.
- Follow up on market information that can impact credit appetite and trading portfolio.
- Analysis of trade finance and loan documentation to propose for internal credit and risk consideration.
- Preparation of documents and timely follow-up of transactions with back office department.
Qualifications & Experience
- HBO/University degree in Finance, Banking or similar fields.
- Strong interest in international trade finance and loan products.
- Relevant internship or work experience within an international environment.
- Excellent to Native command of English language. Any other language(s) are beneficial, particularly Arabic and/or French.
- Strong computer and numeric skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week.
- Outstanding communication skills and networking abilities.
- An open personality to adapt quickly to new circumstances and grasp opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for a challenging, full time position (40 hours) in a friendly and international working environment? Then please share your application by sending your English resume and motivation to the following email address: email@example.com