Internship Global Strategic Planning and Business Control, starting in November
- Corporate Finance
As intern you are part of the Global Strategic Planning & Business Control department specifically dedicated to the Heineken Global Procurement (HGP) entity. HGP is responsible for sourcing and optimizing the purchase of goods and services necessary to Heineken’s operations all around the world. As such, HGP is instrumental to initiate cost saving initiatives locally and globally and to influence the working capital by negotiating payment terms with suppliers. Additionally, HGP follows a strategy of ‘going upstream’ and, as a result, manages a portfolio of commodities from a risk perspective with significant impact on costs.
Your position relates specifically to direct materials – all the materials related to the product (e.g. malt, hop, glass, cans, etc.) – therefore key to the overall success of the company. You will also be supporting the business partner of the Procurement Development & Operations’ (PDO) department. This department is responsible for continuous improvement of the procurement processes.
- Facilitate the quality, completeness and on-time delivery of the Heineken governance cycle for Direct Materials: Green Envelope process, Annual Plan, Strategic Planning, reforecast (LE1, LE2, LE3).
- Develop new solutions to enhance the efficiency of HGP processes and improve the quality of the data.
- Control the accuracy of cost saving initiatives and their deliveries in the savings tracker.
Facilitates interaction between HGP Finance, HEINEKEN Operating Companies (OpCos) and Global Category Buyers.
For this role we are looking for a dynamic person, able to take initiatives and responsibilities and deliver on it. You need to be interested in developing technical/analytical capabilities and good communication to manage stakeholders in a culturally diverse and fast moving environment. To succeed in this position, you need:
- Master phase or master’s degree, preferably with an economic, financial or technical background
- Proficient level of English
- Strong analytical skills and accuracy in work
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English language required. Additional language is a plus.
- Ambition to grow and motivation to go the extra mile Interpersonal skills
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for his role.
Your working conditions
- Start date: 1 November 2018
- Duration: 6 months (full time)
- Position is based in Zoeterwoude
- Compensation: EUR 500 p/m
You will receive a travel allowance
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
For additional information about this job opening or the application process, please contact Olivier Hasselman (email@example.com), Business Analyst – Direct Materials. Are you interested in this role and would you like to apply straight away? Please click on the application button.
We look forward to receiving your application!
At HEINEKEN, we brew great beers and we build great brands. We are committed to surprising and exciting our consumers and employees everywhere. We have a proud history and heritage in brewing and in our communities. With operations in over 70 markets globally, we are the world's most international brewer.