Research Internship PGGM Infrastructure (WO)
Main tasks of the role are
- Produce buy-side research for one of the four sector teams;
- Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis, data and information on a regular basis;
- Contribute to other initiatives as required.
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees.
PGGM’s Infrastructure team falls within the Private Markets division. Investments in infrastructure are strongly aligned with the long term investment strategy of PGGM and its clients. The Infrastructure team has a global mandate to invest in equity of infrastructure companies and projects across four different sectors including (I) renewable energy and water, (II) energy and utilities, (III) transportation and telecommunication and (IV) social infrastructure. The team currently consist of 27 professionals who are active in origination, execution and asset management.
Approximately 80% of the current portfolio of Eur 8 bln consists of direct investments in private infrastructure, often in co-operation with strategic and financial investors. The remainder are investments in private infrastructure funds. In the coming years, the emphasis will be on growing the business further through direct investments and creating long term shareholder value through active ownership.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Master students or students with a Bachelor's degree in finance/technical studies/maths/physics or other Beta study;
- Analytical capacity, attention to details, ability to carry out creative analyses and a critical mind;
- Financial modelling in Excel;
- Work independently with limited supervision;
- Result driven, goes the extra mile;
- Team player with effective communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and international working environment at an influential asset manager;
- 3-6 month full-time internship;
- An internship allowance;
- Starting date mid-April.
Applications should include your CV, cover letter and transcripts of university grades.In the Netherlands it is legally required to be enrolled at a University during your whole internship period.
If you have any questions please contact Tim van der Weert - Campus Recruiter (030 277 2151)