- Corporate Finance
Squarefield is determined to recruit an ambitious and entrepreneurial analyst to join our team.
We are a dynamic firm and our close-knit team executes complex, often sizeable, high-profile transactions for renowned F&A clients. Our professionals gain real, hands-on experience and direct exposure to all facets of corporate finance including market, sector and company analyses, valuation- and modelling, transaction structuring, and due diligence assignments.
You should feel comfortable in an entrepreneurial organisation, with significant client exposure right from the start. Successful candidates take ownership and responsibility, are keen to outperform and go beyond what is asked.
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience in investment banking or corporate finance;
- Outstanding academic track record;
- Creative, entrepreneurial personality with well-developed general interests and a team-focused ‘performance-driven’ mentality;
- Demonstrable quantitative and qualitative analysis skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch (additional languages are an advantage);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
If you believe that you qualify for this challenging, rewarding role, please get in contact with us and apply for an Analyst position at Squarefield.
For more information you can contact Sophie van de Pas
P. +31 20 570 7555