You can only apply for a committee of the FSR if you are a native Dutch speaker.
As a member of the ICansultancy Committee you are responsible for organizing the Women Consultancy Day. The goal of this event is to connect a group of 20 highly motivated female students with prestigious strategy consultants.
The students can meet the world of strategy consulting by attending a one-day event in Amsterdam. During this day the focus will be on one specific topic. Last year the Women Consultancy Day was organized with partners such as Bain&Company, BCG, Roland Berger, and Strategy&.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Choosing a location;
- Determining the budget;
- Coming up with a theme;
- Contacting relevant speakers;
- Setting up a promotion plan.
We organize this event in co-operation with study associations FAECTOR and InDuplo.
- Women Consultancy Day
- Time period
- July 2019 - January 2020 (with an average of 4 hours per week)
- Application deadline
- July 7th 2019
- Application method
- Email your CV + short motivation to email@example.com
- Committee composition
- 3 committee members, 3 board members (FAECTOR, InDuplo and FSR will all be represented by 1 boardmember and 1 committee member)