As a committee member...
We are looking for you!
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you want to work closely together in a team, develop your organisational skills and expand your network? Do you want to experience what it is like to be responsible for one of our great events together with your entrepreneurial committee members? Apply for one of the committees of the Financial Study association Rotterdam!
As an committee member of the FSR, you will
- organise one of our prestigious events;
- work closely together with one or two board members and your fellow committee members;
- get to know the other committee members and broaden your network;
- receive trainings exclusively for you as a committee member, such as an interview skills training;
- be invited to several drinks and committee members days and dinners throughout the year;
- be welcome to join us to the committee member weekend which is organised every year, with a destination that remains secret until you get on the airplane;
- be offered the possibility to become an alumnus and remain in touch with the association. This way you still get to enjoy drinks and you can still reunite with your fellow committee members.
During the year, we have multiple recruitment periods for the different committees. Below you can see an overview of these periods with their deadines. Check out the corresponding information of all committees and find which one suits you best. If you are interested in more than one committee, you can apply for all of them.
Apply by sending your CV and a brief motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. The first upcoming deadline is the 5th of July 2020. If you have any questions concerning your application or one of the committees, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
|July 5th 2020||September 13th 2020||November 2020
(exact date: t.b.a.)
|January 10th 2021|
|Accountancy Committee||Conference Committee||Investment Week Committee||London Finance Tour Committee|
|Asset Management Tour Committee||Corporate Finance Competition Committee||Boutique Cycle Committee|
|Financial Business Cycle Committee||International Research Project Committee|
|ICansultancy Committee||Master Class Committee|
|International Banking Cycle Committee||Perspective Committee|
You can only apply for a committee of the FSR if you speak fluently Dutch.