Investment Week Committee
The Investment Week & Symposium is a large five-day event organised by FSR and B&R Beurs, therefore, this committee will be composed of members from both B&R Beurs and FSR. The Investment Week & Symposium Committee is responsible for organizing the biggest student investment event in the Netherlands. As a member of the Investment Week committee, you will work closely with both associations. During the Investment Week & Symposium students get a unique insight into the world of finance: Sales & Trading, Private Equity, Asset Management, Mergers & Acquisition, and Hedge Funds. The event will take place in May.
During the week various workshops are organised to give students the opportunity to get acquainted with the practices of different companies. The highlight of the week is the Investment Symposium, which has grown tremendously in size, and for the upcoming year, the aim is to scale up further. The goal is to once again bring together leaders in the field of Asset Management.
The committee will take care of event planning, marketing strategy and execution, and day-to-day management of the Investment Week & Symposium. This is a unique opportunity to prove your skills and gain more insights into the world of investments!
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Planning the event
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Day-to-day management of the Investment Week & Symposium
Within the committee, five different roles are assigned to the committee members:
- Chairman: responsible for coordinating the committee and main point of contact between the boards and the committee.
- Marketing: responsible for the promotion of the event in Rotterdam and other cities, creating a strategic plan.
- Logistics & Ambassadors: responsible for all logistical issues of the entire week. Location, action plan, managing ambassadors
- Logistics: responsible for all logistical issues of the entire week. Location, action plan and website
- Secretary/Treasurer: responsible for all contact with participants and managing the budget.
Notice that you do not have to specify your preference for certain roles in your motivation letter, we will cover this during the interview! The interview will be in English.
Events: The Investment Week & Symposium
Time period: November 2021 – May 2022 (8 hours per week, full-time in the week leading up to the event and during the event)
Application deadline: November 17th 2021
Application method: email your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Committee composition: five committee members from either B&R Beurs or FSR, one B&R Beurs board member and one FSR board member
For more information about our committees, check out the Committee Information Brochure here, and apply for a committee by sending your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org!