Investment Week Committee
The Investment Week & Symposium is a large four-day event organised by FSR and B&R Beurs, therefore, this committee will be composed of members from both B&R Beurs and FSR. As a member of the Investment Week committee you will work closely with both associations. During the Investment Week & Symposium students get a unique insight in the world of finance: Sales & Trading, Private Equity, Asset Management, Mergers & Acquisition and Hedge Funds. The event will be in May.
During the week various workshops are organised to give students the opportunity to get acquainted with the practices of different companies. The highlight of the week is the Investment Symposium, which has grown tremendously in size, and for the upcoming year the aim is to scale up further. The goal is to once again bring together leaders in the field of Asset Management.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Planning the event
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Corporate Communication
- Day-to-day management of the Investment Week & Symposium
- The Investment Week & Symposium
- Time period
- November 2018 – May 2019 (8 hours per week, full-time in the week leading up to the event and during the event)
- Committee composition
- Five committee members from either B&R Beurs or FSR, one B&R Beurs boardmember and one FSR boardmember