Investment Week Committee
The Investment Week & Symposium is a five-day event organised by FSR and B&R Beurs, therefore, this committee will be composed of members from both B&R Beurs and FSR. As a member of the Investment Week committee you will work closely with both associations. During the Investment Week & Symposium students get a unique insight in the world of finance: Sales & Trading, Private Equity, Asset Management, Mergers & Acquisition and Hedge Funds. The event will be in May.
During the week various workshops are organised to give students the opportunity to get acquainted with the practices of different companies. The highlight of the week is the Investment Symposium, which has grown tremendously in size, and for the upcoming year the aim is to scale up further. The goal is to once again bring together leaders in the field of Asset Management.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Planning the event
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Day-to-day management of the Investment Week & Symposium
- The Investment Week & Symposium
- Time period
- November 2019 – May 2020 (8 hours per week, full-time in the week leading up to the event and during the event)
- Application deadline
- 10th of November 2019
- Application method
- Email your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee composition
- Five committee members from either B&R Beurs or FSR, one B&R Beurs boardmember and one FSR boardmember
For more information about our committees, check out the Committee Information Brochure here and apply for a committee bij sending your CV and motivation to email@example.com!