Financial Business Cycle Committee
You can only apply for a committee of the FSR if you are a native Dutch speaker.
The Financial Business Cycle allows students to orientate themselves on careers in finance and/or accounting. During seven days, in-house days, on-campus workshops, dinners and informal activities will be organized.
The Financial Business Cycle has a broad scope and an orientational approach with more than 40 partners from different sectors. Participating companies in the past included investment banks, multinationals, strategy consultants, traders, assurance firms, financial boutiques, and real estate advisors.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Setting up a promotion plan;
- Help during the in-house days, on-campus workshops and dinners
- Marketing activities
- Contact with partners
- Logistics of the event
- Financial Business Cycle
- Time period
- July 2019 - September 2019 (with an average of 4-6 hours per week)
- October 2019 – November 2019 (with an average of 10-12 hours per week)
- Application deadline
- July 7th 2019
- Application method
- Email your CV + short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee composition
- 4 committee members, 2 board member