Financial Business Cycle Committee
The Financial Business Cycle allows students to orientate themselves on careers in finance and/or accounting. During the three week cycle, in-house days, on-campus workshops and dinners will be organised.
The Financial Business Cycle has a broad scope and an orientational approach making it a fit for al sorts of partners. Participating companies in the past included banks, multinationals, strategy consultants, traders, assurance firms, financial boutiques and real estate advisors.
Starting this year we will bundle the Financial Business Cycle with the several dinners we organize troughout the year.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Setting up a promotion plan;
- Help during the inhouse days, on-campus workshops and dinners
- Marketing activities
- Contact with partners
- Logistics of the event
- Financial Business Cycle
- Time period
- August 2018 - October 2018 (with an average of 4-6 hours per week)
- November 2018 – December 2018 (with an average of 10-12 hours per week)
- Committee composition
- 4 committee members, 2 board member