Financial Business Cycle Committee
You can only apply for a committee of the FSR if you are a native Dutch speaker.
The Financial Business Cycle allows students to orientate themselves on careers in various financial sectors. During seven days, in-house days, on-campus workshops, dinners and informal activities will be organized.
The Financial Business Cycle has a broad scope and an orientational approach making it a fit for all sorts of partners. Participating companies in the past included investment banks, multinationals, strategy consultants, traders, assurance firms, financial boutiques, and real estate advisors.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Setting up a promotion plan;
- Help during the in-house days, on-campus workshops and dinners
- Marketing activities and logistics of the event
- Contact with partners
- Financial Business Cycle
- Time period
- July 2019 - September 2019 (with an average of 4-6 hours per week)
- October 2019 – December 2019 (with an average of 10-12 hours per week)
- Application deadline
- July 9th 2019
- Application method
- Email your CV + short motivation to email@example.com
- Committee composition
- 4 committee members, 2 board member
For more information about our committees, check out the Committee Information Brochure here and apply for a committee bij sending your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Pjotr de Kloet
Gerben van der Schaaf
Kimberly Van Reisen