Corporate Finance Competition Committee
You can only apply for a committee of the FSR if you are a native Dutch speaker.
Corporate Finance Competition
The Corporate Finance Competition is a two-day event at a luxurious location with four major banks. During this event, students will get acquainted with corporate finance by solving different cases guided by the hosting companies. Participants will be offered the opportunity to get a better insight in the issues related to corporate finance, learn more about the world of corporate finance, have the opportunity to develop their presentation skills and broaden their network.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Setting up a promotion plan;
- Coming up with a theme;
- Support during the event.
- Corporate Finance Competition
- Time period
- September 2019 – February 2020 (with an average of 4 hours per week)
- Application deadline
- 15th of September 2019
- Application method
- Email your CV + short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee composition
- 2 committee members, 2 board members
For more information about our committees, check out the Committee Information Brochure here and apply for a committee bij sending your CV and motivation to email@example.com!