Master Class Committee
You can only apply for a committee of the FSR if you are a native Dutch speaker.
Next to recruitment events the FSR also aims to contribute to a broader education for our members. Together with partners the FSR offers (short) courses on a specific topic. This could be a training focussing on soft skills such as an interview training, cv writing training or a presentation training. Other, more specific, trainings focussing on areas such as trading or management are also possible.
Last year’s trainings included
- Bloomberg master class
- Interview training
- Assessment master class
- CFA training
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Responsible for finding and organising interesting masterclasses;
- Contacting partner;
- Arrange the promotion.
- Bloomberg master class, Assessment master class, Interview training, etc.
- Time period
- September 2018 - June 2019 (with an average of 2 hours per week)
- Application deadline
- 15th of September 2019
- Application method
- Email your CV + short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee composition
- 2 committee members, 1 board member
For more information about our committees, check out the Committee Information Brochure here and apply for a committee bij sending your CV and motivation to email@example.com!