You can only apply for a committee of the FSR if you are a native Dutch speaker.
The Accountancy Committee is responsible for organizing the Big 4 Cycle. This event is aimed at bringing students in contact with the big 4 accountancy firms.
Big 4 Cycle
During the Big 4 Cycle students get the chance to meet the four biggest accountancy firms: Deloitte, EY, KPMG, and PwC. During the in-house days, students solve cases and the day is finished with an informal dinner. The committee will focus on the organization of the in-house days, together with the participating firms and will accompany the students during the days.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Setting up a promotion plan;
- Communication with partners;
- Communication with students;
- Supporting during the in-housedays.
As a committee member you have the perfect opportunity to meet several audit firms and to expand your network in the audit industry.
- The Big 4 Cycle
- Time period
- August 2019 - October 2020 (with an average of 4 hours per week)
- Application deadline
- July 7th 2019
- Application method
- Email your CV + short motivation to email@example.com
- Committee composition
- 2 committee members, 1 board member