Asset Management Tour Committee
The Asset Management Tour committee is responsible for organising the Asset Management Tour, which is a multiple-day event held in October. During the Asset Management Tour a group of 24 students will meet the largest players in the Dutch Asset Management industry through several in-house days. The in-house days consist of strategic and interactive investment cases and a lunch, dinner or drink at the office of the participating Asset Managers. This event is organised in collaboration with the Financial Study association Amsterdam (FSA). Last year’s participating companies were Robeco, NN Investment Partners and Kempen & Co.
As a committee member you are responsible, among other things, for the following tasks:
- Setting up a promotion plan;
- Communication with partners;
- Booking the hotel;
- Coordinating the group of students during the tour.
As a committee member you have the perfect opportunity to meet several Asset Managers and to expand your network in the Asset Management industry.
- Asset Management Tour
- Time period
- September 2018 – November 2018 (average of 4 hours per week)
- Committee composition
- 2 committee members, 2 board members (one committee member from FSR and one from FSA)